it’s that time again! ohhh i really fell behind with vacation & work, but there’s still time to party & i just love all the goodies autumn has to offer. let’s revel in the first chilly harvests with a couple good fake holidays celebrating food!
september brings us national: chicken month, biscuit month, mushroom month, & ‘better breakfast’ month! we’ve also got a handful of delicious dailies coming our way.
- i’ve got a great recipe to make your mouth smile for cherries jubilee day on september 24th
- pancake day is on the 26th. i might have an interesting pancake recipe to share to help make your breakfast better….
- national corned beef hash day comes on the 27th. does anyone out there like this stuff? my mom used to make it for us all the time! i can’t say i like or dislike it, but i know my sister loves it!
- drink beer day on the 28th (& everyday in my house!)
- warm up on the 30th with some mulled cider
- next week is wild rice week, & there’s a tasty recipe coming your way to enjoy it!
lots of new recipes coming in the next couple weeks! i promise i’ll make up for lost time.